🎥 In This Video: How to set good goals for your WordPress freelancing business — and reach them! We’ll start with the big picture and then drill down to actionable steps.
🔗 Things mentioned in this video:
- Goal Setting Worksheet (pdf): http://zachurl.com/goalsettingworksheet
- Goal Setting Worksheet (Notion): http://zachurl.com/goalsettingworksheetnotion
📋 Table of Contents:
- 0:00 – What we’ll cover in this video
- 0:23 – Worksheet download
- 0:44 – What’s most important to you in life?
- 1:28 – Dream work day
- 2:13 – What drew you to becoming a freelancer in the first place?
- 2:24 – Work you rather work alone or with a team?
- 2:38 – Would you rather do just your one job (i.e. dev) or learn a lot of other skills (i.e. design, marketing, etc)
- 4:26 – What sorts of clients do you want to target, in terms of niches, business sizes, etc?
- 5:13 – Does it make more sense for you to try to grow your own business or try to find a contractor dev role on a larger team?
- 6:11 – Lifestyle business vs. large scaled business preference
- 6:54 – Paint the picture of your dream business with specifics.
- 7:20 – What skills do you need to learn to get you from where you are now to that dream business?
- 7:55 – Which of those skills should you prioritize first?
- 9:45 – What are some goals you could set for this month that would have you on the path to mastering this first skill?
- 10:13 – What kinds of projects could you take on right now, with your current skills, that would allow you to start building that first-priority skill?
- 10:45 – What daily habits can you install that will have you moving towards that first-priority skill?
- 11:41 – What goals could you set for this week to move you towards mastering this first skill?
Leave a Reply